From design inspiration through installation, Amanda Reynal Interiors provides comprehensive interior design services for rooms, whole-house remodels, and new builds. Starting with your goals and needs, Amanda and her team design and complete rooms that live beautifully and function as needed. With each step, Amanda’s team ensures design schemes and technical plans, materials lists and furnishing orders, construction, and final touches are handled with attention to your ultimate goal.
As our client, you are our focus during the interior design process. We work together to design the space that’s right for you, your lifestyle, and your aesthetic. We address all creative and challenging aspects of designing a space. We plan, measure, coordinate with contractors and fabricators, and finally install selections. The process includes ordering lighting and hard surfaces and selecting finishes, furniture, and accessories. We assist you in curating an art collection. Our complete interior design services ensure your home is exactly what you hoped for.
Our professional interior design process starts with gaining an understanding of your lifestyle and design goals. Before we do any designs or sketches, we’ll ask questions and listen carefully to what you require and how you want to live. We will set your project goals so we can develop an interior design that works for you.
- Visit your home or review photos and plans of your current spaces.
- Preview existing spaces and develop a scope of work.
- Discuss and review desired timeline and proposed budget.
Often called programming, this stage is about gathering inspiration, brainstorming, exploring your goals for form and function, and developing a creative direction for your space. We’ll work closely with you to understand your comfort level with color, pattern, and other key design elements.
- Acquire or create floor plans and drawings.
- Share inspiration and preliminary design ideas.
- Define specific functional and use needs.
- Measure and photograph existing spaces.
- Create an electrical plan and elevations needed for custom woodwork.
Our professional design experience, creative knowledge, extensive resources, and your guidance get put to work. We develop a design concept for your unique space.
- Select all hard surfaces including tile, countertops, and flooring.
- Develop comprehensive design schemes.
- Present design plan including furniture, fabric, window covering, and wallpaper schemes.
- Share fabric, paint, and finishings samples.
- Show recommended plumbing, appliances, furniture, fixtures, lighting, and floor coverings.
- Review client feedback.
Your preferences, needs, lifestyle, and aesthetics are the driving force behind the design. Together, we work through your feedback to ensure the final design meets your needs and expectations. We’ll make tweaks, and when the concept is approved, we’ll determine an ideal project construction and installation timeline.
- Refine design plan.
- Discuss changes and final decisions for the space plan, materials, furnishings, and finishes.
- Assemble expert team of contractors, artisans, and craftspeople, as needed.
The next step is ordering, construction, and waiting, but we help take the stress out of a difficult stage. Our team handles all the pieces that make a project progress smoothly.
- Procure all materials, furnishings, fixtures, lighting, appliances, art, and accessories.
- Create procurement document to track orders.
- Work closely with the contractor, subcontractors, and artisans.
- Handle budgets and scheduling.
- Manage all aspects of the project.
- Problem-solve any issues that arise.
- Assure quality construction matches design.
INSTALLATION & COMPLETION
Trust our team to make sure that the finished space is even better than you imagined.
- Track and monitor all orders placed by ARI.
- Coordinate warehouse receiving and inspection.
- Oversee installation of all construction materials, furnishings, art, and accessories.
- Address any issues promptly.
- Deliver and install all lighting, furnishings, accessories, and artwork.
- Style accessories and bookshelves.
- Present the completed interiors with a walk-through of the finished project.